Boxclever is hiring a junior designer to work within a small, highly motivated team on diverse products for clients ranging from start-up to multinational. This designer will be working directly with senior designers and directors to explore, create and innovate world class products. Boxclever specialises in bringing products from concept through to production, so if your interest is in being hands on with the creation of products from sketch to production, apply now…
- Hands-on design, evolving your (and other’s) ideas from sketches through 3D CAD to a finished product.
- Work collaboratively within Boxclever and with client companies (you will be client facing almost immediately)
- Create and update concepts, 3D data, specifications and drawings for each project
- Maintain design intent and integrity through to mass production.
- As a junior design, you will be working on every aspect of the design process initially, giving a good grounding and understanding of the full process, with a chance to specialise in one area with experience.
- Degree in Industrial/Product design.
- Recent graduate/up to one year experience.
- Excellent 3D modelling skills in Solidworks
- Highly detailed and organized.
- Good technical grounding in engineering requirements and design for manufacture.
- Creative, fresh portfolio demonstrating a range of skills and potential.
- Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills (from sketching to Keyshot).
- A collaborative work ethic and an understanding of the importance of the team, coupled with confidence to work autonomously
CV and portfolio (10MB max PDF or link to website) to firstname.lastname@example.org